Overseas Yachts offer a complete Global Marine Conveyancing Service which gives you a 100% safe process when selling and/or purchasing a yacht from any brokers marketing and/or a private owners online advertising/marketing from literally anywhere on the globe!
This has now worked very well with several International Clients (which have indeed landed on our desks at different stages) and is now becoming increasingly popular.
Just a few of the main plus points you will benefit from are as follows:
- The selling owners & yachts identity will be verified & established. – (To rule out all online Cat Fishing &/or Scams etc..) for you.
- You will have all the contracts, legal paperwork, current flag/registration & the EU VAT status looked into properly with no ‘if’s and but’s’ allowed throughout.
- A complete paper trial will be created for both parties to include all contracts, payment statements & registrations, closure contracts etc.. during the purchase/sale. This will of course allow her to be re-sold far more easily for you the new owners when the time comes for her to find a new home.
- Her realistic re-sale & popularity values will be carefully assessed, while taking into account the current market conditions, her included inventory, current condition, ownership history, engine hours, service/maintenance history, age of the yacht, ownership history, EU VAT Status, current registration/Flag and/or any chartering history etc… while of course taking into account the new owners sailing and re-sale plans in the years to follow.
- Full search and/or viewing assistance can be provided or we can just provide our OY Professional Global Marine Conveyancing Service from a private deal when it may already be agreed with the owner/purchaser from any source on the internet such as Facebook Marketplace, Apollo duck, Boats & Outboards, Yacht Market etc.. without any initial OY’s marketing assistance.
- This is of course when the all important dedicated & 100% safe International Marine conveyancing process is required by both parties at a much cheaper rate than using an un-interested, very slow, expensive & hourly rate charging lawyer! – (You already know the the type! 🙂 )
- Full & professional negotiating service will be provided with the sellers/buyers accordingly, which normally ends up with several extra’s included for the purchaser, with a fair agreed price for the seller.
- Overseas Yachts 100% safe Client Account is already set up and regularly being used for Sterling (£), Euro’s (€) and/or USD ($) agreements for most nationalities.
- Full & realistic outcomes will be explained and suggested with the survey results and a reasonable way to approach them will be advised accordingly, which can of course get ‘tricky’ at the best of times for both parties. Happily 95% of the time we usually find a good way through the ‘steam and fog’ for everyone to reach a final deal with all the final surveyors observations taken care off!
- The final D&A contract will then be drawn up for both parties to agree and sign accordingly.
- At this stage we can then move forwards to the final stages of the conveyancing with cancelling &/or renewing her current registration, handing over the original documents & keys, cancelling & renewing her current insurance.
- This will follow with the final act of sending the final funds to the previous owner from the OY client account and of course organising that all important final handover together with a drink & smile in hand on the yacht and (hopefully) with the sun shining! 🙂
- We only charge a simple and UPFRONT FIXED FEE (on-top of the final agreed price for the yacht) this fee is now a low fixed conveyancing fee when you come and choose to use Overseas Yachts to keep you 100% safe when purchasing & conveyancing a yacht Overseas.
- This is in now structured very similar to the way a solicitor will charge to conveyance a purchase and/or sale of a property for a low fixed fee.
- Our UPFRONT FIXED FEE has always been made back for both parties during ongoing negotiations and we have not lost a penny from our client account.
THE REASON FOR THE LOW FIXED FEE
- This then stops any need for other third party agreement/s and the purchase price needing to be as ‘high as possible’ in order for OY or indeed any other broker/s involved to push the purchase price up and earn a higher (%) commission from the deal itself! – (Which means it is much cheaper and will be more successful for both parties .. 🙂 )
There are also so many other benefits when you use our dedicated Overseas Yachts Marine conveyancing Service and we are very willing to answer your further detailed questions accordingly.
For further feedback please feel free to ask our number 1 blogging clients Ryan & Brittany all about us & how we also helped them onto European waters, when they travelled themselves from Australia to Croatia (with their new yacht still not personally viewed by themselves at the time of handover) but she had of course been professionally surveyed with Overseas Yachts full support.
When they finally took over ownership, she was happily re-named ‘Sailing Sunday’ and now their full journey & blog can be found here for everyone: