Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: VW
- Model: TDI-140-5
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 140hp
- Type: Inboard
- Year: 2011
- Engine Hours: 3092
Lower Farm Cottage
Beaminster, Dorset, GB, DT8 3JA
Tel:(+44) 01202 367 188
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Isophthalic NG gelcoats used to ensure bright and lasting finish. Polyester resins used throughout. Each batch of resin and gelcoat receives laboratory testing before use.
- Finite element analysis was performed in high-load areas during the engineering process. All aspects of design and construction are certified by the Bureau Veritas.
- Painted topsides - Champagne
- Hull constructed of monolithic GRP hull hand-laid into a 2-part opening mould. Barrier coat used to guard against osmosis.
- Hull moulded with bow-thruster tunnel.
- 3rd Generation counter-moulded structure glued and laminated to hull for strength. High-load zones cut-out for access to the hull. Subflooring in saloon area framed with aluminium.
- Hull ports in acrylic, bonded from exterior
- Bulkheads are bonded to both the hull and deck using special high-performance polyurethane adhesives
- Cove stripe indentation moulded into hull along with arrow at bow
- Bilge areas finished with a gelcoat paint
- Deck is hand-laid with discontinuous balsa coring. Wood coring used in high-load areas. Proprietary and
- highly-effective non-skid pattern is moulded into coachroof.
- Teak laid side decks, cockpit seating and sole.
- Wooden rub rail on topsides below deck edge
- Interior of the deck is finished with a counter-moulded liner that is bonded to the deck before fitted to the hull.
KEEL & RUDDER:
- Epoxy encapsulated cast-iron keel
- Standard draft keel option
- Spade rudder with a foam core and GRP skin over a composite stock
Engine & gearbox:
- Volkswagen TDI 140-5 diesel engine
- 5 cylinders, 2.5 litre engine capacity, turbo-charged 140 HP direct injection with electronic engine management (MDC)
- Single lever engine throttle/shifter
- Sound insulation
- GRP engine bed and liner
- Dripless shaft gland with water lubrication
- Stainless steel shaft 40mm with bronze strut
- Roto moulded exhaust mixer with stainless steel exhaust fitting on hull
- Extractor fan located in engine room for maximum sound deadening plus ventilation ducting
PROPULSION & STEERING:
- Steering system uses stainless steel cables driven by sprockets in the steering consoles
- Twin helm pedestals in aluminium painted white each with stainless steel steering wheels 100cm / 39” with a leather wrap, steering compasses, stainless steel handrails
- Emergency steering.
- 24vDC bowthruster.
- Flex-o-fold 4-bladed propeller.
- In order to accommodate a high-level of standard equipment, as well as optional extras, the Jeanneau 57 uses 3 electrical systems: 24V for house systems, 12V for engine systems and shore power and generator systems.
- 1x 50Ah 12vDC Optima start battery for engine
- 1x 50Ah 12vDC Optima start battery for generator
- 1x 60Ah 12vDC Optima deep-cycle service battery
- 1x 24vDC Optima battery for bowthruster
- 4x 120Ah 12vDC Dryfit gel service batteries joined in parallel and series to create 24vDC supply
- 25 Amp 12vDC battery charger for start batteries
- 60 Amp 24vDC battery chargers for service batteries
- Onan 9.5kw 220v AC 1,500rpm diesel generator
- Generator hours: awaits details
- 1 x 12-Amp 12vDC engine-mounted alternator for start batteries
- 1x 80Amp 24vDC secondary alternator for service batteries
- 2,500w inverter
- 220vAC shore-power
- Various 12v, 24v and 220v power sockets throughout interior
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS:
- High-pressure twin 24v DC pumps with inline filter and accumulator tank
- 60l hot water heater connected to engine heat exchanger and 220V electrical system
- Hot & cold water shower at transom
- Shore water connection in cockpit
- Sea water and fresh water foot pump in galley
- 2x Electric bilge pumps with float switches.
- Dual action manual bilge pump in cockpit.
- Pressurised deck wash
- Total capacity of 435 litres
- Inline fuel/water separator
- Fuel gauge at electrical panel
- Total capacity of 930 litres
- 2x Roto moulded tanks with separate fills and vents
- Tank manifold with selector valves located under saloon floor
- Tank gauges located at the electrical panel
- 120 litre total holding tanks.
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT:
- Smart Transducer mounted in hull provides depth, speed and water temperature to system
- Wind transducer for masthead
- Raymarine autopilot control computer with integrated gyro compass
- Hydraulic autopilot arm connected directly to steering quadrant, display at starboard helm
- Raymarine GS 165 16” multi-touch screen chart plotter display located in pod behind cockpit table
- Raymarine 4kw HD digital radome mounted on stern post
- GPS plotter display information transmitted to LCD TV in saloon
- Raymarine Class-B AIS transponder
- Steering compasses on helm pedestals
- Raymarine Ray55E VHF with DSC
- Sparcraft keel-stepped anodised aluminium in-mast furling mast with fractional rig
- Fulltime cutter rig.
- Triple spreader design
- Stainless steel wire standing rigging - (NEW)
- Genoa furler
- Facnor manual furlers for staysail.
- German mainsheet system with dedicated electric winches
- Rigid vang with controls lines led aft to cockpit
- Spinnaker pole vertically mounted on mast
- Split fixed backstay
- All control lines led aft
- 2x Harken 70.2 electric self-tailing primary winches
- 2x Harken 50.2 electric ‘Rewind’ self-tailing control line winches at companionway
- 40 litre refrigeration compartment built into folding cockpit table with 24v compressor
- Stainless pulpit and pushpit.
- Mid ship gates.
- Side boarding ladder
- Bow stern and mid ship cleats.
- Folding stainless steel & teak passarelle
Tender & Outboard:
- Tender garage at stern
- BRAND NEW - Highfield Dinghy & Outboard
- Outboard bracket on push-pit
Anchoring & Mooring:
- 2,000w 24vDC reversing anchor windlass controllable from cockpit or foredeck
- 40kgs Delta anchor with 12mm chain
- Mooring and spring cleats
- Fore and aft mooring lines
- Electric washdown pump in anchor locker
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
- Sprayhood in Sunbrella material
- Bimini in Sunbrella material with integral LED lighting
- Sun mattress for foredeck
- Aft sun mattresses and cockpit cushions with backrests
- Cover for cockpit table
- Gas with 3 x burners gas hob and grill.
- Twin stainless steel sinks with hot & cold fresh water supply
- Microwave oven
- 200 litre refrigerator with top and side access – 24vDC air-cooled
- 100 litre icebox compartment with top access – cooling plate installed with 24Vdc compressor and keel-cooled heat exchanger
- 220vAC dishwasher
- Manual salt and freshwater supplies to galley
- 4x Quiet Flush 24vDC electric marine heads
- Shower in each heads
- Transom shower
Heating & Ventilation:
- Cruiseair 220vAC air conditioning throughout with 52,000 BTU and reverse cycle for heating
- 2x 12,000 BTU units in saloon.
- 1x 12,000 BTU unit in owner’s cabin.
- 8,000 BTU units in each guest cabin.
- Individual thermostat controls for each zone.
- Opening deckhead hatches throughout
- 32” LCD TV in saloon
- Blueray player
- Stereo speakers in cockpit and main saloon.
The forehead (front) of the yacht has three cabins and two bathrooms. The enclosed bow cabin is reserved for your skipper, which is accessed separately through the bow.
The other forehead cabin can be adjusted depending on the size of your party. For example, you can have two separate cabins – one with a double bed and ensuite and the other with two single bunk beds. Alternatively we can combine the two front cabins into a luxury master cabin for you, with a double bed, ensuite and settee.
There are also two aft (back) cabins, each with their own bathroom. They can be set up with either a double bed or two single beds.
Every room has ample storage space, wardrobes, cupboards and European plugs for your electrical equipment.
- Alpi Teak Classic interior joinery with satin varnish finish
- Oak laminate soleboards with contrasting dark inlaid lines machined into laminate
- Ambiance White Gold interior upholstery cream leather upholstery
- Cream blinds to side ports
- White vinyl head linings
- U-shaped seating to starboard for 6 with view of sea though hull ports
- Lockers behind seating
- Further stowage beneath settee seating
- Large saloon table with folding leafs and stowage lockers
- Two additional free-standing dining chairs
- Further settee seating to port with stowage outboard, above and beneath
- Double berth conversion in saloon
- Retractable LCD TV
- Large U-shaped galley to port aft of saloon
- Twin stainless steel sinks
- Glass splashback divider between galley and saloon
- Extensive stowage in upper storage cabinets, drawers, cupboards and below-floor bins
- Aft of saloon to starboard
- Forward facing chart table with large cushioned seat
- Large wet locker aft of chart seat
CE Certified to RCD Category A (Ocean going vessel)
1) The owner has just spent a small fortune in fully repairing, servicing & renovating 'Oceanica' with a new Generator & full refurbishment of her engine & has also replaced her floor & also carried out lots of other small things on-board which are well worth a look...
2) The bow (port side cabin) behind skippers cabin has a large single/ double bed below & single bed above. Or it can be utilized as a Owners berth.
3) The following has also been professionally completed in 2021:
- New air conditioning
- New sound system & TV
- New saloon floor, kitchen appliances
- Refurbished bathrooms
- Brand new Head-sail Furler
Further upgrades in 2021/22 were:
New Sound system
New steering system.
All the standing rigging have been replaced and are also new!
Brand new Highfield Dinghy & Outboard.
-) Full-time charter since when?
*) She has been professionally skippered and chartered in 2015
-) Is the owner a charter company?
*) Yes, But the charter company owners own the boat and you can deal with us direct through Henry & OY
-) Engine and generator hours?
*) Engine @ 300 hrs from the last re-build & the generator was also new in 2021 @ 200 hours on the clock
-) Age of batteries?
*) 6 Months old
-) Hot water heater: original one?
*) It was new in 2018
-) VHF and autopilot: Remote controls available?
*) Both have remotes available
-) Age and type of sails? Asymmetric spi or code zero included?
*) The Code zero will be included & all the other sails are in good condition
-) Outboard engine: any lifting device available for the 50hp engine?
*) It’s a brand new Highfield dinghy & honda 20hp which has only done 20hr & yes there is a lifting winch & holder is also fitted & included. (Not sure of the lifting winch weight limits for the outboard?)
-) Length of anchor chain?
*) 90 Meters
-) Bimini, sprayhood, cushions: age?
*) All replaced in 2019 and still in very good condition
-) What means ,,new steering system“?
*) All the cables and Auto Pilot Ram where replaced
-) What type of rigging work was done?
*) Both Geneo furlers, standing and running rigging were newly installed in 2020.
-) Age of standing and running rigging?
*) All replaced in 2020 and all the running rigging is Dynema
-) Any major accidents, ground contact in the past?
*) Happily not, because of the professional skippering and we (the owners) can provide insurance details to prove there has been no claims etc.. for works/damage done. - She is also of course open to a professional survey and sea trial etc... as normal.
The Boat was lifted in November for the new Bow thruster to be fitted. Sergi advised today that the Antifouling wasn’t done. Please tell the buyer that when the final payment is made we will organise for this to be done as part of the deal.
The Furling system on both the mainsail and the forestry were replaced for brand new manual systems in 2020. The furlex headsail system was almost 3k Euro’s.
Flexi Fold Prop
100% she has one.
We have one. It’s in our storage. As is the gennaker. We don’t leave that sort of thing onboard in the winter.
They are all working and are the original ones from when she was commissioned. (The auto pilot has new rams and giro)
The yacht has cockpit table covers, Bimini and spray hood were replaced 2 years ago. All the cushions inside have new covers. And the cockpit cushions were replaced 12 months ago. All this is taken off in winter for good reasons.
Saloon floor not having lifting fittings
The saloon floor was fully replaced 2 years ago. As the new yachts all coming out now we didn’t put latches on them. There is 2 suction cap lifters onboard for lifting them. (This is now standard practice on all new yachts) if a buyer wants them fitted I can point him in the direction of the carpenter that did the floors for us.
The deck was sanded this time last year. Sergi is doing a full coat of teak wonder this week. The teak is in good order for the age of the yacht.
New in 2020. Warranty info and receipts can be provided.
Yes high hours. It however was taken out and overhauled in 2020. Work was done by authorized by VW marine in split. - Photos and receipts can be provided.
All running/standing rigging and furlers replaced in 2020. Receipts and photos can be supplied.
Cockpit table will be fully re-varnished Teak will have full teak wonder clean and coat All covers have been returned and can be viewed onboard We have just completed a rig survey for insurance
Hope this all helps and please can you now also forward this onto all the interested buyers for me and I am also happy to put all of this in a contract for the final and serious purchaser.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.